Never miss a new feature, release, announcement or deal. Sign up to our newsletter today!
Updated Apr 09, 2020
The software developedand initiated by Volodymyr Nehodov can be accessed on a try-before-buyingarrangement. You can download free Demo versions so that you can be sure thatyou have full exposure prior to your purchase. When available, you may accessdocumentation for the software online. We suggest that you evaluate thedocumentation and have a go with the software before you decide to purchase sothat you are certain it matches your requirements.
If you are unsatisfiedwith the software which you have bought from Volodymyr Nehodov (any softwarebought from a 3rd party has to be returned to that 3rd party and has to follow thereturn rules for that reseller), do please talk to the Customer Support Team,either by emailing within fourteen days of purchasing so that you are eligiblefor a refund. Any refunds that are requested after fourteen days following yourpurchase date won’t be honored unless the transaction was related to afraudulent purchase.
Once you get your refundyou must stop your use and get rid of all copies of the Software, either fullor partial, as you do not own a license anymore. Volodymyr Nehodov has theright to immobilize any product key and/or any serial number given to you.
Volodymyr Nehodov mayrefuse to honor refund claims in the following situations:
1. Software bought for the incorrect platform.
2. Any hard copies, which includes charges for shipping.
3. Unable to use the software in your particular computingenvironment.
4. Unable to use the software because of to an operator mistake
5. We won’t refund or offer credit for the difference of the priceyou paid due to a limited price reduction, like a special sales event.
6. You should be aware that a coupon’s details needs to be filled inbefore you to go to the check-out. We won’t apply any discounts to any pastorders that have been made earlier.
You should note thatrefund claims are only honored for products bought using our online storefacility. Any purchases made through a retail store like Amazon.com or the MacApp Store are governed by the refund policies of those stores.